Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What Are You Thinking?

Dear NWJ Employees-

I hope that this blog finds you all well.

I am writing because if any of you have had any ideas for our company or any questions that you have wanted to ask me personally, but have not had the the opportunity to the time has come.

All of the employees here at NWJ are a valued part of our company and if it were not for your hard work and dedication to NWJ we would not be where we are today. It is because of this incredible commitment that I want to know what ideas or questions you may have to better further not only our product, but continue to make you happy here at NWJ.

Please email me directly at jekogian@nwjcompanies.com and I will personally reply to all emails within 48hours. I look forward to reading the emails.

Have a wonderful day.

Very Truly Yours,
Nick

No comments: