Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let's Celebrate

As many of you know I am not the most creative guy, but one thing I do pride myself on is learning from others. I am a great observer and good at executing on others ideas.

When I travel around or walk around a retail store I am always looking for ideas that others are doing, and when I travel I love to fly Southwest Airlines. They are one of the only companies to consistently make a profit in a patently unfortunate industry.

Marriott hotels is another great model for me.

Attached is a letter Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines issued recently. As you will see it is the people first attitude at Southwest that makes them great.

At Signature Community we put people before real estate and it shows. Residents stay longer and are happier in a Signature Community property.
We also have the best Customer Service Ambassadors in the country.

Thanks for making it happen!
Nick

http://www.spiritmag.com/gary_kelly/

No comments: